During his career, Dr Barrick has written a number of papers. These PDF documents are linked to below. In addition to the ones listed below, there are a number of other publications available through the blog here.
- A Brief Discussion of So-Called “Inspired Textual Updating”
- A Brief Response to an Alternate Mount Horeb
- “Charts Presenting Biblical and Geologic Flood Chronology” – by Barrick and Sigler
- “Divine Persons in Genesis: Theological Implications” (ETS, 2016, San Antonio)
- Expository Preaching in Hebrew Narrative
- Have Chinese Evangelicals Found the Ark in Turkey? by Bill Crouse and Gordon Franz
- Hebrew & Geologic Analyses of the Flood
- Inter-covenantal Truth and Relevance: Leviticus 26 and the Biblical Covenants
- Laish & Dan (Genesis 14:14)
- Messianic Implications of Elihu’s “Mediator Speech”
- The Noachic Covenant’s Impact on Caring for Creation
- Accuracy Matters When Souls Are at Stake: Interpreting the Word with care and precision
- Exegetical Fallacies: Common Mistakes Every Student of the Bible Must Avoid
- Poetry that Preaches: Insight into Preaching and Teaching the Psalms
- The Authorship of Deuteronomy 34
- “Ur of the Chaldeans” (Gen 11:28-31)” A Model for Dealing with Difficult Texts
- Righteousness in Job: Concepts of Vindication and Justification
- Why Was David’s Plan to Build the Temple Prohibited by God?
These are papers and documents that relate to different Pastoral questions and studies that Dr Barrick has conducted over the years. Each is a PDF document.